"May the God of HOPE fill you with all joy and peace as you trust him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the holy spirit."

~Romans 15:13

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Want to know why I LOVE Lilah's PT...

Because she pushes her with LOVE!
She treats Lilah like a person...an individual..not a thing.
Laura loves Lilah and wants to see her succeed.
Laura has taught Lilah and I both.
Laura on the left and Catherine, her trainee, on the right

Laura,
I cannot thank you enough!
You are fabulous!
You help the Mamas and the babies.
We just LOVE you!
Thank you for encouraging Lilah (and me) every step of the way.
YOU ROCK!

2 comments:

Lisa Christine said...

I feel the same way about Elisabeth's therapists. Such special ladies!

Anonymous said...

Love that photo - warms an old PT's heart!

More good news to you - I just awarded you the prize on my blog. I will email you so you can send me your postal address.

Barbara