"May the God of HOPE fill you with all joy and peace as you trust him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the holy spirit."

~Romans 15:13

Thursday, January 7, 2010

A happy day :)


This morning at PT Lilah was on all fours and smacked the mat and moved forward to a toy. No, not crawling yet, but oh so close.
She is sitting up on her own. She moves from her belly, rolls to her side, pushes her arms up and moves herself to a sitting position. What took weeks...weeks to master...she is doing so effortlessly.
This morning she did so many beautiful things at PT. I am so proud of her for her accomplishments. She works so hard to meet each milestone.
So...we have to practice. We have some work to do, but I welcome it. The work is hard for her. It is hard to watch her cry and want to stop, but I lay down on my belly and cheer her on as she pushes herself to hold the position longer. The moments that she looks up and smiles at me ...it just takes my breath away. Lilah works so hard, and she still makes room to love as she works.
Good news today, and everyday!
God is and always will be...GREAT!

2 comments:

Kara said...

Katie, that is sooo wonderful. I am so proud of Lilah too! Praise the Lord that I get to watch His miracle so closely! She is such a sweet little one!

nancy said...

I love it!! That means she will be taking off. What a joy the milestones become when we know they have worked so so so so hard to get there.