"May the God of HOPE fill you with all joy and peace as you trust him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the holy spirit."

~Romans 15:13

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Showing off

I consider everything Lilah does an accomplishment. Every growth, change, milestone...everything I consider a mountain she has overcome.

I look back at the baby who was scared to roll over at 5 months old. I think about how far she has come and how MUCH she is doing.


Lately, Lilah has been doing a "tall kneel" by pushing up through her legs and doing this "hands-free." Lilah will get very excited and start dancing and this is what she does:

Look at that STRONG body. Look at that torso. Look at that form. Look at the determination. Look at how FAR she has come.

To me, THIS is success. I celebrate this as a HUGE accomplishment.

and look at how BIG she has gotten...(thank God Aaron carried her in the neurologists office. They weighed her at 35.5lbs)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

she is just as strong as her mommy. :)