"May the God of HOPE fill you with all joy and peace as you trust him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the holy spirit."

~Romans 15:13

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Just got confirmation..

I promised I would keep you posted....


Lilah's story will be shared at Savannah Christian Church on 2/12/11 and 2/13/11.


As my kids say, "Mommy, you're going to be on the BIG screen." Praying my openness and transparency will help lead others to know HIM like I do.


I invite you all to join us. I will go with you. I will sit next to you...and I will be there to help you with any questions you have. And if I don't know it, I will help you find it, because we can all learn from each other.

4 comments:

Kim@todayismysome-day said...

Awesome, Katie!

Elizabeth said...

Any other way to see it other than being there? Kind of a long trip for me.

Katie said...

Elizabeth,
I promise to place a link when it is available.
Katie

laurie b said...

CAN'T WAIT!!!
GOD is using you.............TRUST!
Always remember how much GOD LOVES YOU & I do too! :)