"May the God of HOPE fill you with all joy and peace as you trust him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the holy spirit."

~Romans 15:13

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Will she need it anymore?

The last time we went to Atlanta for Lilah's visit, Dr. Greenberg said he didn't think Lilah needed the Trusopt anymore. Her pressures are low enough that he thinks she'd be ok without them. In order for him to get a true reading of her pressures we were told to stop the Trusopt 4-5 days before we head back. So, yesterday....no Trusopt.

I am at peace about this. I know that she will be ok until Wednesday, May19th, when we return. I know that five days is not a huge amount of time.

I am very curious to see whether or not she needs the Trusopt or not. I am curious, excited, and anxious about Greenberg seeing her eyes. I believe there is a HUGE change since our last visit.

Whether or not he sees the difference....we do. I believe that Lilah is improving everyday. Lilah has come SO far in such a small period of time.
God is Good...ALL the time!

No comments: