"May the God of HOPE fill you with all joy and peace as you trust him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the holy spirit."

~Romans 15:13

Friday, March 5, 2010

The older she gets...

The MORE her hair grows.
The more SHE grows...
We MUST make certain adjustments to help her.
Well...
Lilah's hair is growing SO fast
and
it keeps getting stuck in her patch.
THAT would be okay, BUT...when I remove the patch
Hair was coming off with it.
So...

Her hair MUST be up when she is patched!
and if I do say so myself...she looks DARLING!

And if you look closely...


The patching is WORKING!

MUCH straighter eye!!!

**I must give a shout-out to my friend, Jennifer, that I have known since I was 8.
She bought Lilah 100 of the cutest patches from Ortopad.
Thanks Jennifer!**

2 comments:

Lisa Christine said...

It's like a little water spout....adorable!

Anonymous said...

I noticed the patches. They are darling. Who knew there were things like that out there. Blessings
QMM