"May the God of HOPE fill you with all joy and peace as you trust him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the holy spirit."

~Romans 15:13

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Test Results

Friday the 13th. This day is suppose to be a bad day. This day bad things are suppose to happen. On Friday the 13th, everyone lives in fear, right?!

NOT FOR LILAH!

On Friday the 13th we got another answered prayer. I knew in my gut. I knew because I have the peace of the Lord. I knew, but we got answers. Her blood test revealed....

Lilah has 100% normal chromosomes. Meaning....NO chromosomal abnormalities. NO syndromes of ANY kind.

I thanked the Lord immediately.

A small, human part of me wanted to write a sign on her carrier that says "She's fine. We have proof. Please stop asking if there is more than JUST her eyes." No, I did not do it!!

I am GRATEFUL for Lilah. I thank God for her; and Alex, and Sammie, and Eli..ALWAYS!

Lilah has a purpose. Lilah is a miracle. Last night after dinner, Lilah was in her carrier. I walked over to her and gently laid my head on her lap. Her eyes caught my face, and she smiled!

1 comment:

David said...

That is good news! I'm glad that your Friday the 13 was so positive.