"May the God of HOPE fill you with all joy and peace as you trust him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the holy spirit."

~Romans 15:13

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Amazed

Well, there you have it! Lilah did it, and I got it!!!!

I tried and tried for many days to capture this. Bubbles and all!!!
Her smile is just what I need. It takes some time to "talk "to her and get her excited, but she does it. Awesome Answered Prayer!

And....if I sing and talk and coo enough


SHE COOS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank the Lord, our God, she CAN see me! She knows who I am!

MIRACLES!!!!! I love them so much!

2 comments:

Kara said...

I can't wait to see that beautiful smile in person! Praise God!

Lisa Christine said...

Nothing melts your heart like when your baby smiles at you. A miracle every time. So happy for you, for Lilah, and for you whole family!