"May the God of HOPE fill you with all joy and peace as you trust him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the holy spirit."

~Romans 15:13

Sunday, October 16, 2011

WALKED

Slowly we have been trying to help Lilah gain confidence by walking with our hands. Then we have gotten her to walk with just one. Side by side we walk...and I LOVE these moments.


Tonight as we decided to take a family walk down the street. I asked Aaron is he would take a picture of her as we walked by one of her signs. Little did I know what God had waiting for me.

45 minutes after this picture was taken on my cell phone, we made our way back home and I slowly let go of her hand...


and ...

she did it!

Lilah Hope Sharp took 3 steps unassisted!!

Yes, you read correctly...my girl walked!


and yes, she was mad as all..you know what when she realized that she did it on her own...
But, that is JUST it...

She did it!!

And now that I know she can...Mama Bear will continue to push her so she CAN do more.

Nothing will hold her back!

Praise Jesus for THIS blessing!!

3 comments:

Kim@todayismysome-day said...

What a blessing she is! She will continue to amaze us all...

Helene said...

Lilah is so amazing and so is her family.

Logger said...

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz