"May the God of HOPE fill you with all joy and peace as you trust him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the holy spirit."

~Romans 15:13

Friday, October 14, 2011

My special child from HIM

GOD GAVE ME A SPECIAL CHILD

God gave me a special child--
Softly, gently, meek and mild,
I was chosen by His grace--
To be the mom of a special face.
Little one so tender and true--
How my heart beats with love for you!
I love you forever just as you are--
You are my little shining star.
Different you are, different you’ll stay--
God made you special,
He loves you that way.
When challenges come as you grow old--
May God give me strength to be so bold,
Fearless, not helpless, but in Him I trust--
I am your mother, care for you I must.
Gladly I will for the rest of my days--
The Lord knows his plans for all my ways.
I made a vow which I will fulfill--
To care for you always,
And always I will.

No comments: