"May the God of HOPE fill you with all joy and peace as you trust him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the holy spirit."

~Romans 15:13

Thursday, January 3, 2013

My Inspiration

So many people ask me how I do all that I do. Or WHY I would even attempt to run marathons or try new things.
Many people aren't as blessed as I am.
They don't get to see hard work in action everyday.
They don't get the opportunity to see inspiration right in front of them.
I am the lucky one...
I see it everyday...
She was sent to me for this reason....
To inspire me, then for me to be "me"...loud and out there and tell-it-like-it-is...
and encourage and inspire you.
Hopefully this will encourage you today.
Here she is working HARD in O&M today.


We take our "abilities" for granted some times. The ability to walk, to talk, to comprehend...to see the floor below.
 We should learn to LOVE these abilities.
I have such gratitude for Lilah.
 Her life.
 Her love.
My daughter.
My teacher.
My inspiration.
My hope.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lilah is my new Rockstar Fembot! She is beyond incredible and I'm so proud of her & of you Katie!!
I've got so much luv in my <3 and tears in my eyes from re-living her courageous steps on the "big" staircase! Bellisimo!