"May the God of HOPE fill you with all joy and peace as you trust him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the holy spirit."

~Romans 15:13

Monday, March 26, 2012

Who doesn't love to swing?!

If this doesn't brighten your day, bring a smile to your face and give you HOPE that ALL things are possible, then I am just not sure what will!


She has come a LONG way!

Thank you, God, for the JOY I see in her daily, for what you teach me through her, and the light you shine in her.

Thank you for the blessing of Lilah Hope!
I. am. VERY blessed!

1 comment:

laurie b said...

WOW! With THAT kind of response, I want you to swing me too! :)
GREAT video! Lilahbird is simply flying, flying, flying and it's remarkable to see her grow the way she has been! Thank you for posting, sis! I love you! :)