"May the God of HOPE fill you with all joy and peace as you trust him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the holy spirit."

~Romans 15:13

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Prayer

Our family believes that prayer is a very powerful thing.
We know that prayers have been answered and the Lord has cleared Lilah's eyes without surgery.
We know that all prayers are answered...but the answers might not be the one we want.


We know that this is where trust, faith, and obedience must come.

We are praying for Lilah to have "normal" results from the geneticist and from the MRI of her brain and spine.



But, we must also understand that HE holds a purpose greater than we could ever imagine.

My friend, Dana, came to me at church last week and said, "I heard this song and all I could do is think of you."


PLEASE click and listen to this song:
Johnny Diaz "Waiting Room"


Dana was right. It is perfect for us.


We are asking for everything in our hearts for Lilah...but we must also trust HIM and know that we may receive a NO....

and we must find peace knowing that there will be a reason why.


I listen to this song and cry because I know that the lyrics are so true.

No matter what....HE holds a bigger perspective.


When I was pregnant with Lilah I prayed for my baby to be "healthy, 2 arms, 2 legs, 1 heart, 2 kidneys, 1 liver, 1 brain" and HE answered, "YES"


I didn't get "perfection" by this world's standards...I got MUCH better...perfection through HIS eyes!

I love Lilah. Thank God for her...all of her!

No comments: