"May the God of HOPE fill you with all joy and peace as you trust him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the holy spirit."

~Romans 15:13

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Anointing 12/7/08

Hi there all. Today at church the Elders prayed over Lilah and anointed her with oil. Aaron and I are really blessed to be a part of such a great church family. The Elders asked the Lord for exactly what we pray for each day. Rick, my old young life leader and long time family friend, knows my heart and asked the Lord to bring us another miracle. Jim, who baptized Aaron, was so gracious and told us how much he appreciated our faithfulness and knew that the Lord would bless us for asking for the prayers and anointing. Dennis, our friend and counselor, is such a calming soul who speaks from his heart in such a peaceful way. Aaron and I trust fully that the Lord will give Lilah sight some day. We trust in the Lord's plan. We admit to being very human and wanting her to be healed today, but we trust that Lilah will see. We are amazed at how God has already used Lilah to heal broken relationships. We are grateful for our amazingly precious baby girl. We are in love with her.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Katie,

It was wonderful to see you and your beautiful girl at MOPS today. I didn't hold her but I sure Oohed and Aahed over her. She is such a gem and I LOVE her hair. I am such a sucker for blonde hair. You are remaining in our prayers.

Deidra said...

Katie,

You are an oak. I am amazed at your strenth, but know full well that it comes from an unwaivering faith in God. You are en encouragement to me and I love you girl! It was awesome seeing you and Lilah today.

allison said...

This was great!! We have been witness to the power of prayer and we know, based on so many wonderful things in life, that miracles do happen!! I am so proud of you and Aaron! You have been through so much together and your faith in GOD and love for eachother & your family will help this miracle happen! I can't wait to see you and to scoop her up!!