"May the God of HOPE fill you with all joy and peace as you trust him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the holy spirit."

~Romans 15:13

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful

Today I am thankful for vision.

For it was never promised. It was only "hoped" for.

I am thankful for the things my Lilah CAN see. I am thankful for the things she CAN do.


A few weeks ago at a birthday party, Lilah saw what she wanted. So, I laid down on the grass with my camera and captured her in action.
She saw exactly what she wanted.
Unassisted she walked. Determined to get on the swing.
And she did.


The next image I captured is one of my favorites.


Lilah is loved by so many. Ashley is one of the many. Ashley is a blessing to me. She has a heart of gold. I am thankful for her love and devotion to my sweet Lilah.

No comments: