"May the God of HOPE fill you with all joy and peace as you trust him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the holy spirit."

~Romans 15:13

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

In the midst of waiting..

We got the results from the Genetic Testing and Lilah has a "deletion" on one of her chromosomes. We do not know, yet, what this means. As we wait the "diagnosis", Lilah continues to improve.

Many of you have been SO supportive and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Yet, there are others out there who LOVE to make comments about me as a person, my skills as a Mother, what I should have or could have done, etc. Please do me a favor and don't judge me or my family. We know who we are in God's eyes, and THAT is all we need to know. We love you, even in the midst of your criticism. Enough of that...

Watch this video below and see how GREAT she is doing. I love you Lilah! Thank you God for her. She is a gift!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I'm sorry you're having to deal with that, I hope I never said anything that bothered you, just offered suggestions of things we have done. I know it can be a pain to deal with others when they haven't been where we have been. I do think knowing other moms who understand is great, if you can find that.

Christy Parker said...

Oh Katie love it! Love watching her successes every step of the way! Love the kisses at the end! Such a precious gift from God! You are an AMAZING momma and you are doing what God is guiding so don't worry what others say or think.