"May the God of HOPE fill you with all joy and peace as you trust him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the holy spirit."

~Romans 15:13

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Choosing Joy. Are you?

Today my partner in crime , my companion, and best friend went with me to some fun activities and preparations for her older siblings. Today was much more fun than yesterday's spending hours at the Courthouse and CSS.


We took Alex, Sammie, and Eli to school, then we went to Wal-mart to get drinks and snacks for her sisters field days.


At 9:30 Lilah had O&M and I went to the gym and hung out with Team Madagascar and this gorgeous beauty!

Then I rushed down to the other end of the school to give drinks and Snacks to Sammie's teacher for tomorrow.

I made it back to the office just in time to get Lilah from her O&M instructor. Then she and I made our way to the cafeteria to have lunch with Eli and then Sammie

 Then I made my way back to the gym and sat with Alex and her friends for a little bit.

Then it was time to come home and take care of some things here.

And I sat down for a few minutes...and guess what happened?

I fell asleep. I guess sometimes the Mama Bear needs a little re-charge. Now to get my babies from school and help them with their homework until their Dad comes for his weekly dinner visitation. Then to pour in to the oldest 4. Please pray for Ashley as she will be going to DC tomorrow with school.


We may stay busy, but we have therapy moments, and we just giggle throughout the day.

There are reasons to smile each day. Are you choosing joy today? I am.

No comments: